Sachem High School North
212 Smith Road
Lake Ronkonkoma, NY 11779
Principal: Mr. Andrew Larson
Assistant Principals: Mr. Miller, Mrs. Johnson, Mr. Cruz, Mr. Kolar
Phone: (631) 471-1400
Free Parent College Information Night for Seniors Workshop
Free Parent Financial Aid Workshop
Former Students High School Transcript Request Instructions: If you are
a Sachem North graduate and need your high school transcript sent to a
college or employer, please email Mrs. Nye in the Guidance Office at
email@example.com. Mrs. Nye will provide you with the instructions on how
to obtain your high school transcript.
Procedures for students to obtain a working card during distance learning:
If you are seeking employment and require working papers during the school closure, please follow these instructions:
- Fill out the three forms: Physical Form, Application for Employment Certificate, Application for Employment Permit. Note: the physical form requires physician's signature.
- Once the forms are complete, email all three forms to Ms. Borcina at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have a learner's permit or driver's license, please take a picture of it and include it in the email.
- Upon completion of this process, Ms. Borcina will mail the working card to your home.
- Please keep in mind, working papers must be given a one week turn around period.
Student Portal Now Live!
Create your very own eSchool Account.
Log into eSchool! Check your Grades!
Click HERE or The EVENTS LINK on the left for Information about all upcoming events!
Social consciousness and motivation lead to the establishment of short and long-range goals. These goals will be achieved by applying the skills necessary to become productive, knowledgeable, and responsible members of society. Our mission will be promoted by a creative enthusiastic, dedicated, and student-centered staff who is implementing a challenging and thought-provoking curriculum in a learning environment that is safe, nurturing, and stimulating.