Welcome to the Sachem School Age Child Care
The Sachem School Age Child Care Program operates a before and after school child care program for students in grades Kindergarten through fifth grade in all ten elementary schools. The SACC program is intended to support families who have an on-going need for supervision of their child before and/or after school by providing an affordable quality child care program in a safe, caring and nurturing environment.
- The program follows the Sachem School District calendar.
- The before school program begins at 7am & the after school program operates until 6pm. Please note – In the event there is a delayed opening, AM child care program does not operate. Should there be an early dismissal; the PM child care program does not operate. Parents are encouraged to discuss an alternate plan for after care with their children in the event child care is not in session.
- Children participate in age appropriate arts & crafts, large motor skill activities and free choice time (ex: board games, card games, coloring, etc.) Quiet time is offered to allow for homework, reading and/or silent activities.
- A daily, nutritious snack is offered in the pm program.
- There are two billing options: monthly prepayments and 10 pack prepayments
Should you need to make a change to your child's schedule, please email Geri Parrotta at firstname.lastname@example.org
by the 15th of the month prior to the month you need changed. Ex: Schedule changes requested with a February 1, 2017 effective date, must be requested in writing and received in the Child Care Office by January 15, 2017
For more information please contact the Child Care Office at 471-8942.
Below is the tax exempt information for the Child Care Program:
U.S. Tax information: “Tax-Exempt” NYS Tax information: “Taxexempt”