Sagamore Additional Links
Instructions for Paying for Field Trips on PaySchools
The easiest way is to use the PaySchools App on your phone. You can also choose to use a computer and log in to https://www.payschoolscentral.com/#/user/login.
- Once you are in PaySchools, select your child’s name. Scroll down to where you see “Fees.”
- By Fees, click “Optional” and not “Assigned” fees, since field trips are optional.
- Click the “Up Arrow” which looks like ^
- When you click the “Up Arrow,” it changes to an arrow pointing down, and any trips offered will appear.
- Click on the trip and then click “Add to Cart,” and the fee will go to your cart.
- If you need additional help, call the PaySchools help line at 1 (877) 383-6628
Sachem Public Library
The Sachem Public Library has wonderful programs for you!
The attached Teen Services Newsletter features programs and platforms for teen-specific activities in October. It also has links to our interactive teen webpage and our teen-specific Facebook Group for parents and teens.
If students need service hours, the Sachem Public Library has a number of Teen Volunteer Opportunities online and in-person that teens can apply for.
When you are doing independent reading projects, the library has a number of librarian-curated booklists specifically for teens on our Teen Reads webpage.
For active readers, 100 Books Before Graduation challenges students to set their own reading goals over the course of middle school and high school. Each benchmark they reach earns incentive prizes.
The Sachem Public Library has awesome events!
Teen Volunteer Opportunities - If students need service hours, we have a number of Teen Volunteer Opportunities online and in-person that teens can apply for.