Sachem Central School District Health and Physical Education,Health Services and Athletics
The PEP Grant
Congratulations to the Sachem Central School District recipients of the Carol M. White Physical Education Program (PEP) grant. The grant provides funds to initiate, expand, and improve Health and Physical education programs for students K through 12.
Components of the PEP Grant
•Fitness education and assessment.
• Instruction in motor skills and physical activities.
• Development of, and instruction in, cognitive concepts.
• Develop positive social and cooperative skills.
• Instruction in healthy eating habits and good nutrition.
• Professional development for Health and Physical Education.
Participant Information and Forms
How was my child chosen to participate in the PEP Grant?
PEP Grant Random Sample Description
Parental Permissions Forms
Parent Informational Packets :
BMI Resources and Information
BMI New York State Regulations
For more information regarding BMI Please click the "CDC" link below
"About BMI for Children and Teens"
BMI Denial Form
Access to WelNet
Data Collection entries and information
(Click on the Focused Fitness link below)
Samoset Annex :
Office of Athletics
51 School Street
Lake Ronkonkoma, NY 11779
All information property of Sachem Central School District
Please send information or comments to email@example.com